Valencia City By Night
Valencia Fallas – Festival of Fire
Valencia Fallas – fire festival, is a world-famous Spanish fiesta. It is not only enjoyed by tourists but also locals, evidence of this can be seen everywhere because, during the festival, there is hardly anybody who cares about their job or responsibilities. All that counts is a good party, music, colorful parades full of light, local folklore and the best Spanish treats.
The whole city fills with a fantastic atmosphere that takes hold of the tourists who come from all over the world to join in the celebrations. Las Fallas, gives you one of the greatest opportunities to see this special Spanish city, it is when Valencia’s charm and magic is portrayed in the best way.
You will meet authentic Valencians who are cultivating their tradition. We will admire traditional outfits during parades, taste local delicacies and get familiar with the appreciation of Spanish politics and culture during the exhibition of famous fallas.
What is that mysterious Valencia fallas? Using satire or comedy, these huge, colorful sculptures interpret the most popular Spanish figures and their vices. Each district prepares its own sculpture for a competition. They are splendid works of art, some of them are even worth a million euros!!! Valencians solemnly set them all on fire during the festival finale. Basically, the whole city goes up in flames. Some feel it is a shame to see all those works taken by fire but this spectacle is definitely a must-see and we highly recommend it.
EVENT: Valencia Fallas
WHEN? The preparations for the festival can be seen as early as the beginning of March when the streets of Valencia are decorated. Then, the first fallas appear in the squares and every day at 14:00 spectacular pyrotechnical shows take place.
GRAND FINALE – 14-19 MARCH
WHY WITNESS VALENCIA FALLAS WITH US?
If you experience las Fallas with us, you will experience it like a real Valencian. We have our ear to the ground, know where the best paella competitions take place, where real Agua de Valencia is served, how to see the one-off beauty contest for the most beautiful Fallera, which concerts are worth seeing and most importantly where the smoke is coming from.
– balconies reservation at Plaza de Ayuntamiento – we guarantee an unforgettable experience at the best viewpoint during the famous Mascleta, a pyrotechnic show in the main Valencia square
– a guided tour through Valencia districts – we will tell you the history of the festival and show you the best Fallas sculptures while also explaining their meaning
– we plan your stay to ensure you will not miss any attraction or event
– we will organize your transport, accommodation and any special events you may wish to have
– we will guide you through the experience of Fallas burning on the 19th of March
– we will reserve tables in the best restaurants
– we will organize for you a real Spanish party on a Fallas scale!
DUE TO THE HIGH INTEREST IN THE OFFER, WE RECOMMEND YOU CONTACT US SEVERAL WEEKS IN ADVANCE!